Consumer Technology Research
Consumers use and reply upon the internet, smart phones, tablets and computers more than ever. Our research covers topics from prototype design to product launch, features and functionality to future generation technology, as well as brand and model market sizing to usability testing.
We conduct research in-home, mystery shopping, focus groups, in-depth interviews, online surveys and gang sessions.
We work closely with clients to design surveys and questionnaires, reporting, live data analysis during FW, while also providing recruitment, full on-site staff, moderation, security and on-site project management.
Consumer Technology Case Studies:
• Recruit and conduct F2F interviews with 200 smartphone owners in central location
• Usability testing a new app, providing feedback of improvements before launch
• Numerous focus groups with consumers on the topic of home automation and home connectivity
• Gang sessions with 260 respondents testing in-store materials to show new features of smartphone
• 500+ web surveys using facial coding for testing advert of new smartphone TV advert
Contact us today for more examples of our consumer tech projects we've conducted