Introducing our Consumer Research Database
Since 2015, Serrula has directly recruited and screened approximately 14,000+ consumer respondents (aged 16-75) to create a proprietary consumer research database. Our database is 100% GDPR compliant and 100% organically grown; and can be used for:
- Focus Groups, In-Depth Interviews, Creative Workshops & Ethnographies
- Online surveys
- CATI surveys
- Follow-up qual research
Serrula Consumer Database has been developed entirely in-house and is managed by our recruitment manager.
Information we currently hold:
- Marital status
- Kids and their ages
- Occupation and industry
- Education level
- Income level
We also record brand, model and date of purchase for:
- Car ownership
- Home PC / Laptop
- Wearable devices
- TV and other media
- Large home appliances
- Small home appliances
- Virtual assistant
- Home automation
Other lifestyle information documented:
- Leisure interests
The approach to our recruitment always varies according to what and who the target is.
Within all the sectors that we operate, we've built a panel of willing and suitable participants who are interested in participating in market research.
We take pride in being able to find the most difficult to reach respondents and decision makers in the most niche of areas.
We are proud of our success in delivering for clients and our experience over the last 13 years means we have good confidence we can meet your needs. We are constantly evolving and adapting our techniques to reduce fieldwork time and to operate as efficiently as possible.
• All recruiting completed and managed in our central London offices
• Recruiting done to high standards and within the MRS and ESOMAR codes of conduct
• Dedicated project managers knowledgeable of subject matter – it’s vital that interviewers/ recruiters are well briefed
• Only experienced interviewers / recruiters used
• Full transparency and access to online status reporting when required
• Specialist interviewers used for B2B and medical recruiting
Access to specialist databases for recruiting of:
• Medical specialists and GPs
• IT Managers and Directors
• Certain specific consumer targets
• We have built up a diversified panel of thousands of willing participants that can achieve a broad set of quota requirements