We provide the fundamentals of market research, in challenging areas. We work collaboratively with clients whose research aims cannot always be mapped out perfectly in advance.
Whether it is a car clinic, a global market sizing study or a niche B2B recruitment project - we are up to the challenge.
Here is a selection of the resources and types of research we can offer:
• Multilingual 16-seater CATI centre in central London
• Central management of international projects
• Native speaking recruiters and interviewers only - Interviewer base speaks over 40 languages
• Client access – research results in time
• All calls recorded straight to server where required
• Online survey design and hosting
• Mixed methodology surveys using integrated CATI/CAPI/CAWI structure
• NEBU DubInterviewer Platform
• Experience in hosting last scale Quant surveys - (eg. n=20,000 users of an event app to test new functions and advise on future trends)
• Specialist moderators and in-depth interviewers for tech, pharma, health, auto, finance, B2B, construction and consumer.
• Specialist medical and pharmaceutical recruiters - Unlike consumer, medical and pharmaceutical surveys require more mature, better paid and experienced interviewers.
• Our interviewers have at least 5 years experience in these difficult areas
• Ethnographic experience
• In-home and hall testing capabilities
• Field force for face-to face interviewing across UK
• Controlled by 9 highly experienced regional supervisors
• Partners throughout Europe
For more details on what we can do for you feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0) 207 096 8820